Welcome Jack Grealish!

I didn’t think I could love him any more and then I watched his chat with Lescott :)

I saw so many people frustrated that we didn’t move for Messi when he surprisingly became available, but give me Jack and hopefully Kane over him any day. Seeing Jack’s interviews has reaffirmed what I want from City signings… a burning desire to play for Manchester City. Messi wasn’t arsed one bit about playing for us. It could have been anyone half decent and he was listening. Grealish is buzzing to be here and I prefer that, don’t care how good Messi is. I want players that don’t feel like they are doing us a favour.

I didn’t think I could love him any more and then I watched his chat with Lescott :)

I saw so many people frustrated that we didn’t move for Messi when he surprisingly became available, but give me Jack and hopefully Kane over him any day. Seeing Jack’s interviews has reaffirmed what I want from City signings… a burning desire to play for Manchester City. Messi wasn’t arsed one bit about playing for us. It could have been anyone half decent and he was listening. Grealish is buzzing to be here and I prefer that, don’t care how good Messi is. I want players that don’t feel like they are doing us a favour.

Won't pretend that I wouldn't have liked Messi at City but I agree that we want players who really want to be here and it comes across loud and clear that Jack is stoked to be at City: he's like a kid let loose in a sweet shop.

He comes across really well. Personally, I was most interested in Jolean asking Jack if he had played with Luke Mbete yet. As soon as they mentioned young players, that was Joleon's immediate response but I haven't heard about Luke for a while despite rating him as an incredible talent.

EDIT: Just discovered he signed a professional contract in July but spent the latter part of the season injured. That explains a lot - huge talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.