Welcome Jack Grealish!

So just to be clear, you didn’t like him until he signed for City?
If city fans want to know what his character is like, being assaulted on the pitch in a local Derby, and he doesn't roll around, just gets up and gets on with it and scores the winner, then in his interview afterwards there was as no moaning about it like some players would.

You are getting a very good player just coming to his peak, he is a player that gets you off your seat I have no doubt about that.

I think in then next 1 to 2 season people will look back that weren't sure and be saying what a bargain 100 million was.

I'm extremely happy about this signing.

I fucking love watching Jack, love the style he plays, love his best kid in the playground vibe.

I'm 100% convinced Jack will become a huge "cult" figure along the lines of Zaba.

To me, he just seems tailor made for us.

Welcome Jack the lad.

Again you're spot on. The bias towards the old guard is incredible and woe betide anyone who dares challenge the little darlings.

We've got and had so many quality players just lately, although it hurts when one leaves, we move and and still prosper.

Jesus sorry about your son that's bloody horrible.
Cheers this last 18 months has put everything into perspective, that's why losing Jack as much as it hurts and it does a little it's just a player and only a game. Win lose or draw there's always the next game and life goes on.

Just another mercenary, comes to a plastic club with no history run by a human right abusing state.

GET IN!
But it's OK when united did it or still do it with borrowed money and huge debt, as an outsider I love watching yourselves putting there noses out of placed.

Hopefully in a few years we can get up there with you and do the same to the old sky 4 lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.