Harry Kane

I think one of Levy's main ideas is to make sure he doesn't come to White Hart Lane on the opening game and score a hat-trick past them.

When people keep saying 'can't spend that much cause he's 28'. Don't you realise he's got YEARS left in him? He has only just turned 28 in the summer.

28 - 2021/22
29 - 2022/23
30 - 2023/24
31 - 2024/25
32 - 2025/26

There's his 5 prime years and at the end of that he'd be the same age Lewandowski is now (with another 3 or 4 years still left at the top). He's a smart forward, he'll keep fit and continue scoring goals well into his thirties. If he scores 30 goals per season during his prime (which I don't think is overly ambitious) then we've done well. He's probably the difference between winning the league 2 or 3 times in those 5 years compared with winning it 4 or 5 times. It also seals Spurs' fate and eliminates another one of the big 6 (leaving us, Chelsea, Rags, Scousers and Leicester fighting for top 4).

Lewandowski is a specimen though, Kane is a goalscoring Rodri with ankles made out of paper mache.

Still wild to me that we are all talking about £130m now, while a few months ago we were debating whether or not £100m was too much during the summer and Kane stinking out the Euros.

I still remember neutrals sympathetic with Kane were arguing that Levy can't expect us to pay more than 100 mil for Kane given his age and outright desire to leave/the gentleman's agreement. Yet here we are. Mad.
Anyone who ever entertained the thought of Kane being less than £120m total was living in a dream world.

kolo-no-need-to-be-upset.jpg

He called the grealish deal on the Monday night before and fee which promoted me to put my cash on. I have the texts on my phone If it goes tits up I will put the texts on here
Fair enough though the fee was already widely known due to the buyout clause.

I hope you are correct. Would make us huge favourites.

1628782556743.png

I archived this if anyone wants a read.

If there is anything I am confident about it's that the club know all about his injury record (such as it is)
and are not concerned. I think the price is 135million btw. No inside info. Not itk. Just an edumacted guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.