Seasoncard - 2021/22

The hand held scanners and turnstiles couldn't communicate with my phone at the Everton game but could "see" the code when I pressed the "show code button". - Will this be the case with the season tickets or is the download different to what we got for Everton?
Looks the same to me, still have the Everton ticket in my wallet.

It's a calculated attack on the older fan. Why would the club want to persist providing prime seats at half price to older fans who bring flasks, sandwiches and blankets, who would never buy merchandise (other than a match programme and the club want those gone for good) when those prime seats can be sold a full match day prices and the purchaser is a money laden day trippers.

No room for loyalty anymore even though it was the older fans who kept City afloat for years. We just have to face it, our time has gone and our club has gone. It's just the lead brand on the money making CFG franchise and old farts are no longer the target audience.

They are cynical about it too. About 3 years ago my daughter couldn't make the United game so we listed on Ticket Exchange. I never saw it come up for sale but just thought I'd missed it. At the game I spoke to the bloke next to me and I said he was lucky and quick to snap it up. He said he hadn't been and that he was on a corporate deal which involved a pie, and pint at the CFA and then he walked over the bridge with his freebie programme all for a bargain £200. I was raging as I could have took a friend but we gave the chance to a matchday member only for City to say sod that, we'll sell it as corporate.
You need to change your user name as I agree with every word.

The way to get this sorted is do as the scousers did,, mass walk out around the 60 min mark, this would hit home and have maximum impact especially with TV the way it is now.
But sadly people won't do this but as anything in life if you genuinely want things to change it has to be a big majority to partake in it.

Believe me it's the only way we will change this
Normally starts around 70 mins anyway...but by then if spending money inside people will have maxed out and the club won't care.

A buy nothing/poznan is a better idea.

Works on my iPhone 5s tried it at the ground yesterday
Even Apple say they didn't include/enable NFC in an iPhone 5s. Are you 100% sure it's a 5s? Perhaps a very late build of it with NFC enabled that only became standard in the iPhone 6 onwards? Can you find the model number in settings?

I would say that for most people using an iPhone 5s it won't work but could be lucky like yourself.

Any one managed to get their Cityzen membership refunded after taking on a Seasoncard?

Was it automatic or you had to call?

Or is that not being refunded anymore (like in previous seasons, when it was) - City used to state with Cityzen membership that it gets you on the waitlist and if you get a seasoncard, it'll be refunded/discounted in that price, but I can't see written anywhere this time.

I’ll be trying to get a refund on citizens matchdays as I’ve managed to get season tickets for me and my lad for the coming season so our citizens matchday memberships are now useless, in the small print does say you have right to cancel within 14 days of purchase!

For some reason though I can’t download my ticket to my wallet, the option to download just doesn’t do anything when I try and click. City really are a joke!

Last edited:
Am I missing something or is it possible to download Norwich tickets to Google pay yet? Do I have to wait for the email link?

I’ll be trying to get a refund as for season tickets for me and my lad for the coming season so our citizens matchday memberships are now useless, in the small print does say you have right to cancel within 14 days of purchase!

For some reason though I can’t download my ticket to my wallet, the option to download just doesn’t do anything when I try and click. City really are a joke!
I am thoroughly pissed off. I had 3 season tickets last year renewed 2 and cancelled the other however city took direct debits for all 3 so I’m out of pocket to £106.! Ok so mistakes happen not a problem if you can easily sort. I’ve phoned several times no one can sort they say they will ring me back they don’t emails not replied to! I’m away at the moment but as soon as I’m back I’m marching down to the ticket office and not budging until it’s sorted!! Bloody shambles.£100 million on 1 player but customer service non existent

Got an angry rant from my mate last night trying to download his ticket on phone,
cant login to the city site wont accept any password even a new one created, tried ringing up and and after an hour waiting was cut off 3 TIMES,
was on the verge last night of telling em to stuff it and give him his money back.
after calming him down he going to try again today on the phone 1st thing,
question though is there anyone at the stadium / ticket office to actually speak to in person if you are really struggling with something to try and get it sorted,
Not sure where your based but there are people at the stadium everyday till next Friday between 10 and 4 to assist

Even Apple say they didn't include/enable NFC in an iPhone 5s. Are you 100% sure it's a 5s? Perhaps a very late build of it with NFC enabled that only became standard in the iPhone 6 onwards? Can you find the model number in settings?

I would say that for most people using an iPhone 5s it won't work but could be lucky like yourself.

I am thoroughly pissed off. I had 3 season tickets last year renewed 2 and cancelled the other however city took direct debits for all 3 so I’m out of pocket to £106.! Ok so mistakes happen not a problem if you can easily sort. I’ve phoned several times no one can sort they say they will ring me back they don’t emails not replied to! I’m away at the moment but as soon as I’m back I’m marching down to the ticket office and not budging until it’s sorted!! Bloody shambles.£100 million on 1 player but customer service non existent
they've done that to us. We asked to cancel and they carried on regardless with the renewal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.