Seasoncard - 2021/22

Just a little question which i'm sure has been asked..
Do we have to show the club on entry that we have been fully vaccinated ?
It’s a possibility ,
Arrive prepared with your covid pass/letter
I have mine ready in my apple wallet and just in case that fucks up, I have a PDF copy in my files and just in case that fucks up I have emailed my self a copy and just in case that fucks up I have taken a screen shot.
Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!

I am thoroughly pissed off. I had 3 season tickets last year renewed 2 and cancelled the other however city took direct debits for all 3 so I’m out of pocket to £106.! Ok so mistakes happen not a problem if you can easily sort. I’ve phoned several times no one can sort they say they will ring me back they don’t emails not replied to! I’m away at the moment but as soon as I’m back I’m marching down to the ticket office and not budging until it’s sorted!! Bloody shambles.£100 million on 1 player but customer service non existent
Don't bother wasting time with City. The Banks offer a direct debit guarantee for problems such as this. So just get in touch with your bank and ask them to reverse the incorrect direct debit payment

It’s a possibility ,
Arrive prepared with your covid pass/letter
I have mine ready in my apple wallet and just in case that fucks up, I have a PDF copy in my files and just in case that fucks up I have emailed my self a copy and just in case that fucks up I have taken a screen shot.
Fail to prepare, prepare to fail
You are the ghost of Robert Baden-Powell & I claim my £5

Am I missing something or is it possible to download Norwich tickets to Google pay yet? Do I have to wait for the email link?
I have not had any email link, but on my phone I went via the app

Go onto App
Click "Buy"
Click "Matchday Tickets"
Click on the little round "account" logo top right
Click "Seasoncards"
Click on the circle on the left of your ticket
Click "add to mobile wallet"

If yove got 2 tickets, you need to separately login for each

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.