Conspiracy theories......

I have always had my doubts.
Some claim that the technology to send men to the Moon was lacking or that Solar flares, solar wind and cosmic rays would surely make it impossible? Question is if it was faked why did America do it?
To beat Russia in the space Willy Waving contest is the only reason I could think of?

I've had my doubt occasionally. Especially as we haven't gone back. Maybe it reminded them of the swamp and they thought fuck that.

Some claim that the technology to send men to the Moon was lacking or that Solar flares, solar wind and cosmic rays would surely make it impossible? Question is if it was faked why did America do it?
No. The question is if it was faked werent Russia up in arms? They were in a space race.
Always had doubts. Do me a favour.

To beat Russia in the space Willy Waving contest is the only reason I could think of?

I've had my doubt occasionally. Especially as we haven't gone back. Maybe it reminded them of the swamp and they thought fuck that.
We have gone back. Not for decades, but what was the point in going back? Advancement is the game.

Never understood the denial of the moon landings citing technology as the reason it woudn't have happened.

Maths/physics, rockets, gravity all existed well before the launch.

Solar wind/Cosmic rays are pretty much the same thing. and while the radiation levels involved are a long term ( years worth of exposure ) issue, and even then your looking at cancer level issues rather then Chernobyl level issues. Short term its nothing to worry about.

Solar flares could indeed kill unprotected astronauts. and Solar flares are pretty common, but, and its a big but. Solar flares that hit earth not that common. one every few years and usually last a few days at most. so odds of a solar flare hitting, that is big enough to cause issues. in the period in time the astronauts were up there is very low.

The fact that they were in a space race with Russia is good evidence that the landings were real. Russia tracked the mission and the landing, and then congratulated the US on their achievement. I think they would have shouted the loudest if it was faked.
There is NO DOUBT that the moon landings were real. All SIX of them.

You can get on a cruise FFS now that must be a conspiracy theory.

if Bill Clinton said it happened that will do for me.
Not been on a cruise since February 2020, we returned on March 8th and there had been 2 Covid deaths in the UK. The cruise after ours in the Caribbean had to return to Barbados after only visiting 4 islands then spent a week in the bay before all the passengers returned to the UK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.