Harry Kane

Guys thought I'd just come here for the Spurs point of view
Will try and be as respectful as possible.

Basically for Daniel Levy he will not want to be seen as losing out. Considering all Summer Spurs have put out that they want at least £150m it would be very very unlikely Levy has suddenly made a u-turn and would be happy with a smaller fee.

In my opinion I still think it takes over £150m. Idk if he's worth that and idk if City would do it but Spurs have clearly made it clear they don't want less than that and if they did a u-turn it would look pretty embarrassing on their part something they'd obviously be keen to avoid.
Why does it matter what Levy looks like, the public perception of him, what the players think of him etc. Why is everyone concerned about him. This is Spurs’ problem. They act like the perception of him matters. What matters is on the pitch not what the press or public perception of the chairman is. He is your biggest problem yet all Spurs fans do is talk about him like he’s the big star which is why you go backwards every year and be sacked the only manager who ever had a chance of doing anything after not buying him any new Players for 2 years

How could Kane even play with one day's training?

How many clubs are throwing a player on with one day's training into a competitive game?

Spurs going to do it just to try and make a point?

I’ve been told my mate who has contacts at City that a press release has been leaked / sent to major news organisations that the deal has been struck at £120 million. Not sure if the release has come from City or Spurs. Probably with a time embargo on it. To be fair that figure has been bandied about before.

Just passing on what I heard. I’m definitely a KFA. I think most of us are in the camp that thinks this is a done deal before I heard that. In Tolm I trust.
An embargoed press release on the biggest transfer of the window? LOL!

How could Kane even play with one day's training?

How many clubs are throwing a player on with one day's training into a competitive game?

Spurs going to do it just to try and make a point?

Its not happening... its reasonable to assume that Spurs spending to date is partly predicated in Kane being sold. They have significant short term debts to cover - the stadium debt is longer term and manageable but they have Covid debts to repay and I just cant see them spending the figures they have without Kane departing - no way will they risk an injury that will jeopardise £120m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.