Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope youre right mate but i have the feeling they'll be a force again this season.
I hope i'm completely wrong, as usual ha

I'm usually always wrong so using that metric we can't both be wrong which means one of us is right.

One of us has called it mate ;)

I can't see them getting anywhere near us or Chelsea, even the rags will put in a better showing this season than them.
I never saw them getting anywhere near us in 2018-19 or 2019-20 because they had no real squad at all. But they got 97 and 99 points in each of those seasons.

Don’t get me wrong, Allison vaDijk Wijnaldum Salah and Mane were all cracking players and Robertson Alexander-Arnold Henderson Fabinho and Firmino were all good players. But that’s it. To push City to the title one year and hammer us to it the year after, plus getting to 2 CL finals (winning one), with the squad they had was bizarre. They had nowhere near the squad we had.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never saw them getting anywhere near us in 2018-19 or 2019-20 because they had no real squad at all. But they got 97 and 99 points in each of those seasons.

Don’t get me wrong, Allison vaDijk Wijnaldum Salah and Mane were all cracking players and Robertson Alexander-Arnold Henderson Fabinho and Firmino were all good players. But that’s it. To beat push City to the title one year and hammer us to it the year after, plus getting to 2 CL finals (winning one) with the squad they had was bizarre. They had nowhere near the squad we had.

Some great points there, I don't know if the "Klopp kills them after 3 years flogging them" is true but it looked like it last season.

TAA had a shocking season, Robertson shouted and snarled a lot and VVD wont recover fully from the injury he picked up IMO.

Unless they spend big and rebuild they are going nowhere, the biggest red flag for them was the 7-2 defeat by Villa last season, they had nowt in the tank.

What an embarrassment the dippers are, bingo has the look of a man that's been told
" you're getting fuck all to spend, get on with it.."

He then fronts up and spouts a crock of shit, name dropping us once again, painting us out as a club who basically ha a bottomless transfer kitty and can spend what the fuck we want on who we want.

I'm sure we put this myth to bed at the CAS recently, perhaps if he put his glasses back on he could read up on it..

Also, the sycophantic twats in the media haven't got the balls to pull him up and put him straight so it gets peddled as the truth which is getting rather fkin tiresome now..

In reality, the truth is the dipper fans are being taken for mugs by FSG who are, like their American cousins over at the swamp, systematically milking them dry..

What an embarrassment the dippers are, bingo has the look of a man that's been told

He then fronts up and spouts a crock of shit, name dropping us once again, painting us out as a club who basically ha a bottomless transfer kitty and can spend what the fuck we want on who we want.

I'm sure we put this myth to bed at the CAS recently, perhaps if he put his glasses back on he could read up on it..

Also, the sycophantic twats in the media haven't got the balls to pull him up and put him straight so it gets peddled as the truth which is getting rather fkin tiresome now..

In reality, the truth is the dipper fans are being taken for mugs by FSG who are, like their American cousins over at the swamp, systematically milking them dry..
Klopp loves to talk about City, it’s his favourite deflection tactic.

“Man City just come along and buy three players whenever they want”…

City - bought one player.

Simply feeding the dipper lemmings with a ready made excuse if their season doesn't go as well as they hope.

FSG aren't giving him serious money to buy with and throwing the spotlight on us and Chelsea ( with rags getting some too ) .

Very predictable and all too familiar with him and his shithouse acolytes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.