Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is this annoying claim that 'City can spend what they like' because they have a 'bottomless pit' of 'oil' money. I have often read this alleged on RAWK.

Clearly, this is bollocks. If it were true we would have signed Messi and we wouldn't be haggling over Kane.

There is this annoying claim that 'City can spend what they like' because they have a 'bottomless pit' of 'oil' money. I have often read this alleged on RAWK.

Clearly, this is bollocks. If it were true we would have signed Messi and we wouldn't be haggling over Kane.
It’s said by united fans even more. Despite them spending more than us in the past decade.
Bottomless pits aren’t as deep as ‘organic’ pits these days.

It's RDAHMeedya propaganda that is the life-liquid for the hordes of Rags n' Dippers who have always swallowed their own bullshine about spending nowt.

Klippety getting his excuses in early , perhaps he should be having a word with FSG and asking where has all the money gone instead crying like a big baby to the media , their midfield three today Ox-Chamberlain , Milner , Keita , none of them would get in a top six side , absolute shite.
The "best front three in the world" were shite last season and the best centre back ever to draw oxygen is 30 years old and the cruciate injury would knocked a yard of pace off him.
Their bench is a few unproven kids and players like Shaqiri and Origi who wouldnt look out of place playing in the Championship, these scouse f*ckers are no longer a threat.
Maybe Klippety should take the cups a bit more seriously , its the only thing they have a chance of winning

Salah’s agent posting cryptic shit. “ I hope they are watching” obv after a new deal but I am confused as I thought and indeed have it rammed down my throat daily from the MSM that the Scousers players play for free cuz it means more. Maybe just maybe they are not this mythical club that I have been led to believe? Shivers at the thought ;)

Salah’s agent posting cryptic shit. “ I hope they are watching” obv after a new deal but I am confused as I thought and indeed have it rammed down my throat daily from the MSM that the Scousers players play for free cuz it means more. Maybe just maybe they are not this mythical club that I have been led to believe? Shivers at the thought ;)
"If Greeeelish is werth £100 mill then our Mo is werth double dat la!"

Last edited by a moderator:
In reality, the truth is the dipper fans are being taken for mugs by FSG who are, like their American cousins over at the swamp, systematically milking them dry..
So true.
You look at what Ferguson did when they were winning. He bought regularly, freshened up his squad. Kept the players on their toes and challenging for places.
If you "stand still" & dont buy in the PL these days then you are going backwards. City didnt need to go out and buy Grealish, although you lost Silva, but you did. Your owner knows that you need to keep developing/evolving to stay at the top.
The Glazers have spent a bit to try and catch up but are still taking huge amounts out of the club, but FSG & Kroenke do appear to be loving their English cash cows.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.