United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeds are shit. They’re just a northern Watford with more fans.

I’m sure the dirty rag cunts will be below us where they belong after two or three games. Fucking wankers. They shouldn’t make me so angry but I just utterly fucking despise them. Hope Varane fails big time the fucking shit rag ****. A that prick Pogba can fuck off to PSG the fucking wanker. And Fernandez is a cheating fucking weasel.

fuck off and die you rag cunts I hope you never ever win another trophy and get absolutely arse-fucked for some financial irregularities, disbanded and have to restart in the northern counties league as rag wankers fc. Fucking cunts.
This has to be the best post ever on here!

Leeds are shit. They’re just a northern Watford with more fans.

I’m sure the dirty rag cunts will be below us where they belong after two or three games. Fucking wankers. They shouldn’t make me so angry but I just utterly fucking despise them. Hope Varane fails big time the fucking shit rag ****. A that prick Pogba can fuck off to PSG the fucking wanker. And Fernandez is a cheating fucking weasel.

fuck off and die you rag cunts I hope you never ever win another trophy and get absolutely arse-fucked for some financial irregularities, disbanded and have to restart in the northern counties league as rag wankers fc. Fucking cunts.
You seem City through and through mate

Tomorrows Mirror
May as well put Green and Gold ribbons on the PL trophy and kick about in Zebra trackies, Whisper it loudly , United are certs to win their title back this season. Apart from the deodorant aisle at Boots, nothing is surer. The young United lions overcame a 700 million pound squad advantage to dispose of the six-fingered weirdos from over't hills. Proving that money is everything and Leeds don't have much of it. Unlike their not so noisy neighbours who are bottom of the league at this moment despite their huge outlay, spending almost 30million less than the table topping reds.

Tomorrows Mirror
May as well put Green and Gold ribbons on the PL trophy and kick about in Zebra trackies, Whisper it loudly , United are certs to win their title back this season. Apart from the deodorant aisle at Boots, nothing is surer. The young United lions overcame a 700 million pound squad advantage to dispose of the six-fingered weirdos from over't hills. Proving that money is everything and Leeds don't have much of it. Unlike their not so noisy neighbours who are bottom of the league at this moment despite their huge outlay, spending almost 30million less than the table topping reds.
Jack Grealish is finished

Absolute fuckin Wankers Rags aren't they.
Grow up you sad twats.
This MIB shite is beyond a joke, why isn't the national media calling them out for the cunts they are.
Too busy having a pop at City, the Club, the fans and everything Sky Blue

Was there any protest against the Glazers today or have the Goldfish brains forgotten about last seasons complaints.

Imagine waiting 18 months to go to a match and then going looking for trouble.
Can not get my head around it!
I was at the game today with my 7 year old. Didn't see any trouble at all. Leeds fans were filtering through the United fans and nobody said a word. I even nodded to one female Leeds fan, and she smiled back.

The Wife rang me after the match and asked me about the fighting. This was the first I had heard about it?

Got back to the car and watched that a clip on twitter, that has gone viral. That was in town and consisted of about 10 to 15 scrotes. Meanwhile, a few miles away 72,000 people got on with a football match.

We shouldn't be wasting our breath on these knuckle draggers.

I was at the game today with my 7 year old. Didn't see any trouble at all. Leeds fans were filtering through the United fans and nobody said a word. I even nodded to one female Leeds fan, and she smiled back.

The Wife rang me after the match and asked me about the fighting. This was the first I had heard about it?

Got back to the car and watched that a clip on twitter, that has gone viral. That was in town and consisted of about 10 to 15 scrotes. Meanwhile, a few miles away 72,000 people got on with a football match.

We shouldn't be wasting our breath on these knuckle draggers.
What, so that footage taken in town was from during the match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.