FC United Thread

Well done Warrington Town beating the mini scum today! Great stuff!

I went to this game yesterday, was great to see a large crowd at the cantalever although the large majority were from the sell out club.
For a team with no history they have a major obsession with City, the full song sheet was out in force, with such classics as, with a nic nac paddywack, if you are a City fan surrender or you'll die, kicking a blue amongst others. I never knew they were the pride of Manchester, but apparently they are.
They got riled up when the Warrington fans sang to them 'your just a shit Salford city' to my great amusement, then strangely, the Warrington keeper made a great save to which the Wire responded with ' England's England's number one' which was sang in jest, the off shoots response was to sing Argentina, Argentina, very weired.
Whenever the Wire keeper took a goal kick, they did that, you're shit aahhhh, you scouse bastard.
All in all it was a good day, fair result and I got to see with my own eyes what utter fuckwhits follow the red socks.

I went to this game yesterday, was great to see a large crowd at the cantalever although the large majority were from the sell out club.
For a team with no history they have a major obsession with City, the full song sheet was out in force, with such classics as, with a nic nac paddywack, if you are a City fan surrender or you'll die, kicking a blue amongst others. I never knew they were the pride of Manchester, but apparently they are.
They got riled up when the Warrington fans sang to them 'your just a shit Salford city' to my great amusement, then strangely, the Warrington keeper made a great save to which the Wire responded with ' England's England's number one' which was sang in jest, the off shoots response was to sing Argentina, Argentina, very weired.
Whenever the Wire keeper took a goal kick, they did that, you're shit aahhhh, you scouse bastard.
All in all it was a good day, fair result and I got to see with my own eyes what utter fuckwhits follow the red socks.
They wonder why they attract little support from beyond their hard-core fan base and struggle for sponsorship deals for in ground advertising etc.
They never see that alienating 50% of the local population has a lot to do with that.

They wonder why they attract little support from beyond their hard-core fan base and struggle for sponsorship deals for in ground advertising etc.
They never see that alienating 50% of the local population has a lot to do with that.

lets be honest here every single one of fcum fans are still united fans and go and watch there games

the problem i have and others have is the manchester city council backing this shower of shit
where was this sort of backing when manchester city was on its knees and without a pot to piss in

also the people of moston did not and does not want them ? the council went behind the vote just did what they wanted and built the ground anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.