FC United Thread

lets be honest here every single one of fcum fans are still united fans and go and watch there games

the problem i have and others have is the manchester city council backing this shower of shit
where was this sort of backing when manchester city was on its knees and without a pot to piss in

also the people of moston did not and does not want them ? the council went behind the vote just did what they wanted and built the ground anyway
Not to mention have the council ever supported Abbey Hey or Maine Road?

Not to mention have the council ever supported Abbey Hey or Maine Road?

so true

if you can not stand up on your own 2 feet or don't have investment then why is our local council funding them and not the others ? Fcum fans think they have the divine right to be a football club ? well put you own money into it.
stop collecting money from charities and doing buckets collecting in hoping the public help you out

if having your own fans money is not enough to run a football club then sorry who cares
STOP begging and shut up about the glazers and watch big brother

so true

if you can not stand up on your own 2 feet or don't have investment then why is our local council funding them and not the others ? Fcum fans think they have the divine right to be a football club ? well put you own money into it.
stop collecting money from charities and doing buckets collecting in hoping the public help you out

if having your own fans money is not enough to run a football club then sorry who cares
STOP begging and shut up about the glazers and watch big brother
They are indeed an entitled and needy bunch

lets be honest here every single one of fcum fans are still united fans and go and watch there games

the problem i have and others have is the manchester city council backing this shower of shit
where was this sort of backing when manchester city was on its knees and without a pot to piss in

also the people of moston did not and does not want them ? the council went behind the vote just did what they wanted and built the ground anyway
Every month me and wife pay £120 council tax to MCC .I sometimes wonder if any of it is going to FCUM.
But then I think - fuck em, the red wankers!!

Every month me and wife pay £120 council tax to MCC .I sometimes wonder if any of it is going to FCUM.
But then I think - fuck em, the red wankers!!

for a non league team the help they get is wrong ? like Mad Eyed Screamer said what about the other local non league teams the council turn a blind eye to

i bet maine road would love a new stadium built by the council in moss side or in that part of manchester
questions should be asked and put to the council how much investment and loans have fcum been given and why
forget the myth the people of moston community benefiting from it ? all the money made from facilities goes to the club

wikipediahahahaha
F.C. United is the largest fan-owned football club in the United Kingdom by number of members hahahaha
so why are they begging with buckets collections and charity hand outs

for a non league team the help they get is wrong ? like Mad Eyed Screamer said what about the other local non league teams the council turn a blind eye to

i bet maine road would love a new stadium built by the council in moss side or in that part of manchester
questions should be asked and put to the council how much investment and loans have fcum been given and why
forget the myth the people of moston community benefiting from it ? all the money made from facilities goes to the club

wikipediahahahaha
F.C. United is the largest fan-owned football club in the United Kingdom by number of members hahahaha
so why are they begging with buckets collections and charity hand outs
They are the non league club with the most amount of twitter followers too....
As a non Twitter person, that re-inforces my stance that Twitter is for twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.