Spurs (A) | Post-Match Thread

Meh give it 5-6 games till everyone is roughly up to speed it’s similar to last season started slowly then bang,my one concern or should that be two is the time taking to replace aguero and the effect the players who want out could be having even if not playing..

I rarely post after a loss but fuck me that was abysmal..
Ake must be the weakest centre half I've ever seen..he got bullied all game and his distribution under the slightest of pressure is fucking awful.
We definitely need a goalscorer if we want to win anything this year.
Apart from the 1st 10 minutes we were awful and never really looked like scoring.
Not a single player played anywhere near the standard we expect.
Hopefully it's just lack of fitness/ match sharpness and we start clicking next week..
Hope Kane or another goalscorer signs before Norwich game.

The space we gave Son to get his shots away today was absolutely criminal. We never get that space because teams close down quickly. Why aren’t we doing this? What was Mendy doing for their goal? Just trotting back and then standing in no mans land. Ake played ok but that defending isn’t good enough. That should not have been a goal from there.

We were abject today other than the first 15 mins.

When we go behind against one of the better sides we almost always lose. we just don’t seem to have that fight to get the equaliser or go on and win. I knew we would lose as soon as Son scored.

The line up was a mess, the tactics were a mess and the execution was a mess. I see Declan Rice busting his bollocks for West Ham today yet our guys are on the bench, not fit and leaving us with a horrible back four. We need to sharpen up pronto.

I’m sick of hearing about Mendy and his injuries. The guy is awful and will never be any better than that. Why have we once again not signed a competent left back?

As for our corners and free kicks....We could have 100 and not score.

Half you fuckers are embarrassing on here your starting to sound like rags and dippers maybe fuck off and support them. It's first game of the season with no pre season, players un fit embarrassing..
Shocking the abuse Pep is getting, we are fucking champions again, final of the Cl loads of cups - what have we become.. and what exactly do people want peps replacement to do that he hasn’t other than win the CL??

Watching the replay of their goal and Fern looks like he can’t do it any more.. not quick enough to react.. it’s purely age unfortunately.

Fucks me off every season with this “players aren’t ready” They chose to play for their international teams. Have a week or 10 days holiday but keep fit. Get back prepare and play. Fucking pampered.
Rodri look overweight to me when he reported back after his summer break.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.