Spurs (A) | Post-Match Thread

Been thinking more about Taylor - though I know he isn’t the only reason for that - but he’s subtle. He disrupts the rhythm, makes the most of the crowd. Perhaps I’m paranoid, but I just think he is a corrupt, biased twunt. Teams are always allowed to be aggressive against us. Grealish gets booked for one foul, Tanganga has a chat.
That was utterly bizarre by Taylor, two warnings given and I said as it was happening that one tackle by a City player he will produce a yellow.

Trying a quick summation - first 10 minutes good, thereafter too slow.
Mendy - God loves a trier, but if we could mug someone off for any money I'd snap their hands off. The Monaco games against us likely to be career highlights.
I'm not sure there's a formation that fits Sterling and Grealish together - they occupied the same space too often (maybe it'll take time).
Oh errrr and we lack a target man so we have alternative options.
(And finally in the quick summation ;) - get used to teams doing a "Chelsea" on us. Squeezing us wide while packing the 18yrd box)

They can rest during the meaningless International football window coming up soon, excuses excuses is all I'm hearing!
Agree,

I said it straight away on here.

Anyone defending this tired bullshit does not fork out to watch us.

Professional Players earning a fuckin fortune, everyone else seems ready yet the supposedly wealthiest, most Professional outfit, best facilities etc are not ready!

Coming across as a bit of arrogance from us. Need to wake up quick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.