10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he looked good personally, more on the ball than anyone else. He does get booted to shit doesnt he. Very excited about the potential of him, KDB and foden in the same team

What are the full words to the Grealish song, is it

you to me you’re everything, the greatest lid I’ve ever seen ! Jack grealish , Jack Grealish

you only earn 200 grand round run down the wing in your headband , Jack Grealish, Jack Grealish

A very promising start for Jack, if he can balance his dribbling game with our one touch passing game he will be a big asset.

I noticed him throwing his hands up in frustration when he made good runs and didn't get the ball, something De Bruyne does a lot too. I actually think that's a good thing, shows that he cares and really wants to make things happen. He's not passive and won't ever retreat into his shell when the chips are down

Might not be the worst right wing option in the future, although I doubt we'll see it.

He gets the ball he beats 5 men
He’s super city’s number 10
Jack grealish
Jack Grealish
He only earns 200 grand
Hell do his stuff with his headband
Jack Grealish
Jack Grealish

best song in years

What are the full words to the Grealish song, is it

you to me you’re everything, the greatest lid I’ve ever seen ! Jack grealish , Jack Grealish

you only earn 200 grand round run down the wing in your headband , Jack Grealish, Jack Grealish

any videos of this? / what tune ?

I'm not sure about Mahrez anymore but we don't have much better options either.

After he first signed, he was behind Sterling on the right (with Sane on the left), or Bernardo.

I don't think he's improved much and he's had good moments, but the other options have slipped, one way or another, and we rely on him now.

He is still very predictable and still not a great finisher.

He limits us tactically because he seemingly cannot play on the left at all. Plus with Sterling/Grealish on the left we've got wide players who are likely to cut inside usually.

And he's not young so won't improve now.

I do like him and back him, but as a squad player. Maybe when Foden is back we have some width on the left and maybe Sterling can go back on the right. Not sure what the best combination will be, but some will definitely work better than others. Give it a year though and we need to be easing him out due to his age anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.