Harry Kane

We are not involved in a personal battle with Levy. Our aim is not to show him up as the original and definitive bald fraud, nor is it to rub his nose in "it" and "show him who's boss". We are trying to buy the captain of England, the best striker in the country, one of the best in the world, THE player Pep wants and a player who has shown we are the only club he wants to play for. It's hardly surprising Spurs want top dollar for such a player and that would be the case even if Mr Softy were handling the negotiations at their end. Our negotiators are very experienced and fortunately very patient and do not let personalities cloud the real issues so I am quit prepared to accept that negotiations continue and that they continue confidentially. It may be that all has been agreed and we are waiting for Spurs to finalise their own deal(s) or a price for Kane has been agreed but details about up front cash and addons are to be finalised. What is certain is that we will never tell Levy to "do one" though we may end negotiations if we can't get a deal we're happy with. Then we may stick with what we've got because Pep may think Jesus is better than any alternative OR we may have a rerun of the Dias transfer where we sign a player we haven't even considered. But I trust our club and feel Kane will soon be a City player. At the moment there's no need for panic.
Agree completely.

Pep wants him and frankly we need him. We are still generating good chances to score but continue to miss them. So similar to previous seasons where opponents had just one chance and scored whereas we missed chance after chance.
We continue to blame defensive frailties whereas actually we should cure the goal scoring capability by scoring more than we concede.

As far as I know Felix is not a centre-forward.
No, I think he could play centrally and score . That's just my view though. Doesn't seem to be what we are looking for and that's fine. If we want a centre forward then I don't think there are any alternatives around and available for Kane, better than Jesus.So If the club say Kane or nothing that's okay.

I was confident at the beginning but I think he is staying. This reminds me similar to delailingnwith Napoli

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.