João Félix

extremely overrated. would be a crime to replace kun with him. bring me ashley barnes over this bieber lookalike
Too early to say this, but last season did not help his development nor does it seem playing in a system that doesn't cater to his strengths.

Will be curious how he performs this season.

They are skint , like all the Spanish clubs, in no position to piss anyone off, especially clubs with cash.
It would be interesting if Bernardo was interested in the move.

Could they be tempted with him and say £35 - £50 million?

I think they would but after the signing of Grealish have we any need for Felix, in many ways similar, I don't see Felix as an out and out striker.

I think Pep wants a more experienced, proven and clear cut no. 9, who can fit into the system and Kane also offers attributes we are missing (heading, finishing, pens).

Torres is probably too similar, even development wise - or perhaps even father along - at this point, as is Foden.

Don't get me wrong, I think Felix has the tools become a star and could shine within system and become our best False 9.

He is a very strong finisher, I'd argue the best of the lot, yet Torres can offer more of the spectacular, he's still a bit more of a winger.

We also have Delap so that also is part of why I think we want a older player to not have a Sancho all over again.

Also feel if we pass on Kane we will go all in for Halland next summer and would probably rather wait and see about Felix for a season as Pep wants a proven player for the position

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.