Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t watch seria A and he is my benchmark but i just wanted to know if value per talent is comparable or not ?
I didn't see a lot of Vlahovic last season, but from what I did see he's a big, strong fucker who contributes little to the play but scores goals. Not bad technically, but not on Kane's level - probably better than Kane was at the same age. Not very fast.

Frankly I'd be amazed if we were seriously interested at the figures mentioned. He's never a 60-70 million pound player, not even in this market. Andre Silva and Patson Daka went for 28 million and 21 million respectively, Vlahovic is probably worth around 35-40.

I guarantee over half this forum only know this guy because he's been linked this week and they've googled him and watched videos.
I think half is generous to be fair

He's a wonderkid on FM2022 btw ;)

I didn't see a lot of Vlahovic last season, but from what I did see he's a big, strong fucker who contributes little to the play but scores goals. Not bad technically, but not on Kane's level - probably better than Kane was at the same age. Not very fast.

Frankly I'd be amazed if we were seriously interested at the figures mentioned. He's never a 60-70 million pound player, not even in this market. Andre Silva and Patson Daka went for 28 million and 21 million respectively, Vlahovic is probably worth around 35-40.

Watching the obligatory YT videos & the highlights do portray him as younger Kane-clone plying his trade in Serie A.

Tall unit, who can hold the ball up well & score pens & occasionally pick out a pass.

If we were really in for him I would have thought or hoped he would have been on our scouting radar where we could have picked up him for far much cheaper earlier on. However, it seems Pep wants the finished article now which this chap isn't & unproven in the Premier League.For the right price wouldn't mind taking a gamble on this kid compared to Lautaro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.