Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a win-win situation here for City and Fiorentina. City are putting pressure on Levy to realize that City can have an alternative and he will be left with an unhappy 28-year-old who will not be worth much in the years to come, and Fiorentina are making Atletico and perhaps the Spurs willing to offer more money and close the deal quickly. I do not think we are interested in him. I also do not think he is good enough
Why should Levy care? He doesn‘t wanna sell him anyway. Beside that next year is the WC so if Kane doesn‘t wanna lose his place he gonna have to play nonetheless.

vlahovic already refused playing for Tottenham because he wants to play in the Champions League.

I’m fully on board for this. Another Pep project player who he can work on and it sends out a message we won’t pay any silly figure you can think of when it comes to buying players. It will serve as a warning message to players as well. Get a release clause in your contract or be at the mercy of your chairman.

The lad looks like he knows where the back of the net is and he isn’t another midget for the team. Get him signed.

I can’t think that this guy is Aguero‘s replacement.

I don’t believe this story…so far.
Like they say , no smoke without a fire or smoke in the water fire in the sky or smoke screen but the state of “ 160 m to open my mouth then I’ll swallow “levy must be interesting.

Well, judging from his youtube highlights reel he's worth at least 300m!! ;)

Not sure if he's the right player for us but I'm starting to like the idea of walking away from the whole Spurs shenanigans and leaving Levy and Harry to work it out between them.

Chiesa could be a very good alternative.

Well, judging from his youtube highlights reel he's worth at least 300m!! ;)

Not sure if he's the right player for us but I'm starting to like the idea of walking away from the whole Spurs shenanigans and leaving Levy and Harry to work it out between them.

Chiesa could be a very good alternative.
Chiesa would be great alternative.

If you click on tweets in a foreign language there is a "translate tweet" button which will give you the gist.

Only if you are a logged in Twitter user.

People just translate tweetscwhen yiu post them. A goof dew now do it regularly and credit for that. Do it once and it dtops multiple posts asking for a translation and arguing about how easy or difficult it is to translate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.