Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it'd be a disaster but come on. From Harry Kane to a guy who's hardly had one good season and we'd throw €80m? I hope that's not true.

It reeks of desperation imo, he does fit into the profile of signing young players and helping them develop, he's a good option. But I need to hear more expert analysis on him maybe. Just doesn't make sense like that all of a sudden, there's no goal records on him and no guarantees how he'll be.

I think it makes arguably as much if not more sense than the Kane transfer, at least at the prices speculated. €80m, is what £65-68m? for a 21 year old emerging and getting numbers in one of the top leagues. Even if he doesn't live up to it, moneyncan be recouped, or another player can be signed. If he does well, can either stay long term or be sold for a profit. Pretty much the profile the club have been going for.
Or, £150m+ on a 28 year old, who fair enough is proven in the league. But that is big money to spend on the next 4-5 years.

I still think the club will go for and get Kane. But it wouldnt be atypical of the club to go for something like this if they've got to a point with Kane where it is beyond what they are prepared to value him at.

Looks very much like a Delap type of player but a few years on (more developed/older) Looks good as an alternative and more of a 'City' type signing. Kane all day for me, but if it doesn't happen then this lad might work.
Could do well with the service he would get from our lot.

Atletico has offered 70 mil euro...Simeone is far from a dummy...Vlahovic could be this years Dias in that we chased Koulibaly all last Summer and when the Napoli chairman wouldn't budge from a ridiculous fee demand (sound familiar) we switched to Ruben seemingly out of nowhere...and are so much the better for it...

See the thing is Athletico are the type of club that find these little gem players and before you know it they are world class, think our very own Sergio for example, that’s the kind of transfers I love and I hope that’s how we become. rough diamonds and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.