Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen enough to know the money they're asking for is ridiculous. Maybe in the future but not now.

Less ridiculous than the money being asked for Kane. Even with relative quality taken into it. And age. Probably why it is being mentioned.

Well, judging from his youtube highlights reel he's worth at least 300m!! ;)

Not sure if he's the right player for us but I'm starting to like the idea of walking away from the whole Spurs shenanigans and leaving Levy and Harry to work it out between them.

Chiesa could be a very good alternative.
I like Chiesa too but he’s very much a winger and a famously poor finisher (Euros apart obviously..)

Only if you are a logged in Twitter user.

People just translate tweetscwhen yiu post them. A goof dew now do it regularly and credit for that. Do it once and it dtops multiple posts asking for a translation and arguing about how easy or difficult it is to translate it.
Brilliant…what’s a “goof dew” good few? I like “dtops” too

“tweetscwhen“ has to be a German Twitter user.

Post of the day for me.

Haha! Fucker!
Why should Levy care? He doesn‘t wanna sell him anyway. Beside that next year is the WC so if Kane doesn‘t wanna lose his place he gonna have to play nonetheless.

vlahovic already refused playing for Tottenham because he wants to play in the Champions League.
Why is he not good enough? He's 21 years old with unlimited potential...not only can he play, he has a great temperament...Simeone wouldn't be offering 70 mil if he couldn't play...

Crazy. Once city are linked the price is €100m.

Ceferin sort out FFP before city go bust ;)

We should bring a uefa case against all clubs for overcharging on services and labour.We are in the middle of a pandemic after all. No way is Susan worth 100. Get trade description on the blower Khaldoon.

The 4 pillars of European Football must be upheld. 1.Greed 2. Corruption. 3. Bias 4. Debt.
Stop with the Susan...you sound like a jack off...the kid is 6'3" and built like a tank...I'm sure if you called him Susan to his face you might be in need of some new teeth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.