Talksport

Goldstein shifted onto drive recently. At least when Durham was on every club got its share of clickbait comments and triggered callers, made me lol at times, suckered. But the new rag manages to shoehorn rags into every segment of the show. So do you think utd have done good business, in relation to asking guests about other teams spending. Or are rags title contenders when talking about the new season. Uses rags to compare in every part of the show. Switched off and put some tunes on instead

Wankstain sorry Goldstein really is a typical cockney rag, used to listen to his night time show & the glory hunting United fan from london with a london accent & a speech (speaks a bit like johnathan woss) impediment used to take the piss out of Jackie a city fan from Manchester because she had a Manchester accent?
He also used to take the piss out of some bloke they nicknamed Klobby who was a Liverpool fan from down south who was quite clearly mentally disabled.
Wankstain really is a raggy gobshite so obviously he will get on well.

Last edited:
Wankstain sorry Goldstein really is a typical cockney rag, used to listen to his night time show & the glory hunting United fan from london with a london accent & a speech (speeks a bit like johnathan woss) impediment used to take the piss out of Jackie a city fan from Manchester because she had a Manchester accent?
He also used to take the piss out of some bloke they nicknamed Klobby who was a Liverpool fan from down south who was quite clearly mentally disabled.
Wankstain really is a raggy gobshite so obviously he will get on well.
His twatter picture used to be a picture with Terry ticket tout. Say's it all.

Goldstein shifted onto drive recently. At least when Durham was on every club got its share of clickbait comments and triggered callers, made me lol at times, suckered. But the new rag manages to shoehorn rags into every segment of the show. So do you think utd have done good business, in relation to asking guests about other teams spending. Or are rags title contenders when talking about the new season. Uses rags to compare in every part of the show. Switched off and put some tunes on instead
Also witter on about snooker all thr time and name drops. Who gives a fuck what Goldstein thinks or about snooker generally these days, a bunch of characterless fuckers

I used to listen to Talksport, sadly thinking that I'd get informed or insider news on football, I haven't listened now for what seems like forever, not because I made a conscious effort to turn it off, it's just irrelevant.

On my way home from work at 1pm last night & Cundy & O'Hara were doing a quiz. You had to guess the name of the fictional characters from clues given without using the persons name at all. So Cundy says her 1st name is the same as the mother of Jesus. O'Hara says "Jesus never had a mother".

On my way home from work at 1pm last night & Cundy & O'Hara were doing a quiz. You had to guess the name of the fictional characters from clues given without using the persons name at all. So Cundy says her 1st name is the same as the mother of Jesus. O'Hara says "Jesus never had a mother".
O’Hara is a deep analytical thinker. He is wasted on talksport :)

He should go to the philosophy department at the University of Woolloomooloo in Australia.
They need someone to be in charge of the sheep dip. (Although he'd probably be underqualified for that role)
Ah Spit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.