Harry Kane

Levy has a price on Kane and if that price isn't met by a club then Kane stays, No matter what else happens of incoming and out goings at Tottenham they want the value of Kane. Let's be honest you can't blame them really, Kane was stupid enough to sign a 6 year contract in his peak with no buyout clause. Absolute idiot and seriously badly advised.

Don't disagree, that makes sense. But it is a reverse arguement though. Sure, if nobody meets their valuation, they won't sell.

There could be an additional consideration there though that once the price they woud accept is put forward, they would only sell if they also have a replacement. Speculation, just as much as it is that the two are unrelated.

I don't particularly subscribe to it myself, just pointing out the logic, since you asked.

Just read the article Jamie " spit on your kid " Carragher wrote in the Telegraph today. Blaming City for not meeting the true valuation of Harry ,as much as Levy being hard to deal with. He does not mention what that true valuation is.He has no idea of what we have offered,he has no idea of what Spurs want. If it is 120 million,the fact that it is still a record British fee is not mentioned. Absolutely no balance in the article.
I dont usually read the Telegraph but my ususal paper had sold out. How on earth this scouse twat can write such a shit article in what I deem to be a respected newspaper I find staggering. Equally find it staggering that he got away without a custodial sentence for assaulting a child in that manner.Did he ever write an article condemning the attacks on City or Madrid or for hacking our database ? I hate rags but even Neville can have a balanced view.Carragher is the epitomy of scouse scum.
There is very little balanced, sensible journalism in any of the "quality" papers. The Guardian is probably the worst in terms of City hate. Not many decent journalists out there which is why we should treasure the few decent ones.

Normally I don't stick my neck out because past experience shows that's there's usually a bloody sharp axe that falls on it. But here goes.

I think the Kane deal is all but done and will be completed before Spurs have to find another fitness excuse to explain his absence from their next lineup. Apparently Nuno has said he won't try to persuade Kane to stay which probably means it's academic as the guy is on his way. I guess at the moment Spurs and City are discussing the financial construction of a deal which will magically show a win-win for both parties, Levy getting circa £150m and City being able to demonstrate that he didn't.

I'm going to press the Post Reply button now after which I will regret doing so.

Normally I don't stick my neck out because past experience shows that's there's usually a bloody sharp axe that falls on it. But here goes.

I think the Kane deal is all but done and will be completed before Spurs have to find another fitness excuse to explain his absence from their next lineup. Apparently Nuno has said he won't try to persuade Kane to stay which probably means it's academic as the guy is on his way. I guess at the moment Spurs and City are discussing the financial construction of a deal which will magically show a win-win for both parties, Levy getting circa £150m and City being able to demonstrate that he didn't.

I'm going to press the Post Reply button now after which I will regret doing so.
I think the same as you mate so if we're wrong you're not alone in looking a tool ha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.