Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Thought it was decent today, especially in a game so straight forward. Good to see familiar faces still going.

Just imagining a 14 year old going to watch one of the best sides in world football, some amazing players, a 5-0 win, potentially their first visit in 18 months, and being disgusted that the atmosphere was only average. A funny image.
not the atmosphere

people fucking off from 70 minutes onwards !!!!

thats what pisses him off and he cant understand !!

Went to Spurs last week and, sad to say, the home atmosphere was so much better. Didn’t notice any early leavers. Different game I know but the difference was noticeable.

Thought Norwich were an embarrassment today.Wasting time at the start of the second half when 2-0 down. Clearly don’t belong in this league.

That fuckin nonsense VAR decision killed the first half, flat after that.

The media, Commentators, freeloaders and TV audiences just don't get it.

Went to Spurs last week and, sad to say, the home atmosphere was so much better. Didn’t notice any early leavers. Different game I know but the difference was noticeable.

Thought Norwich were an embarrassment today.Wasting time at the start of the second half when 2-0 down. Clearly don’t belong in this league.
Must admit I didn't notice the time wasting, they hardly had the chance to do so tbh

33% possession or whatever it was, when the actual fuck did that happen.

Must admit I didn't notice the time wasting, they hardly had the chance to do so tbh

33% possession or whatever it was, when the actual fuck did that happen.
Krul goal kicks for example, no rush at all, spent ages seemingly deciding which defender to pass the ball to before pushing them forward to go long

tottenham vs Norwich. The atmosphere would be no where near as good..

the huge difference between our stadium and spurs is that they have a proper home end. If the atmosphere gets going the whole stand join in.

what we currently have is rubbish. A few blocks separated by away fans and three separate tiers with a corporate section in the middle - terrible idea

we need a proper home end to be created when we expand. It might not suddenly create a good atmosphere, but it would mean all singers in one place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.