Harry Kane

Should of got Ings he would of done us for a couple of seasons,IF a big if he keeps fit, he would of knocked 20 odd goals this season for us,he’s got 2 in 2 already for villa
Never seen a player score in first few games only to dry up afterwards. Geovanni, bianchi, negredo…

Straight from ferns mouth we have to sell before we can buy. Coupled with mullock’s article last night I think it’s becoming pretty obvious unless we find a buyer for Laporte or Bernardo we will go with what we have. Explains why we haven’t upped our offer.

I find it hard to believe that we have been this naive? We knew we needed a striker and I personally think that the club will let Bernardo go only when they get Kane?

After the performance given by Gabriel Jesus yeterday, who needs Harry Kane? Jesus is an unselfish grafter, a proper team player who has played for Brazil several times. He is also surrounded by experienced players, and nearly all of them are capable of scoring. Forget Harry Kane, he is too expensive anyway. Keep Jesus as the regular centre-forward instead of paying stupid money for a player who is rapidly approaching the end of his career.

we have a 100m budget and no one out there?

Here is a scenario, go to PSG, offer 100m cash for Mbappe, tell the player sign for us and in two years you can leave for the same fee with our blessing.
I think it is pretty clear Mbappe is not interested in a move to England. I also don't believe a big club like City would have a business model such as this. When was the last time we even had a player on loan?

I find it hard to believe that we have been this naive? We knew we needed a striker and I personally think that the club will let Bernardo go only when they get Kane?
Think they will happen in tandem, I also think the plan for the squad was always to let one go and bring 2 in. The finance thing is a huge red herring, they aren’t even accounted the same way so 10 / 20 mill on the Kane fee is only 3 or 4 million on top of our budget for the year. It doesn’t need a 50 million sale to finance that. It’s purely squad numbers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.