Harry Kane

I didn't get Arthur's card ...wyn Davies became my next target....I didn't get him either as far as I can recall....you don't always get what you want in life but there will be other days and other players.....if we don't get kane we will get someone else and so it continues....

you’ve got some sort of problem with Raz, but he’s a top player that any team would love to have.
Sterling has been our weak link in attack for a while and he's a sellable asset. So anything we do to change the attack is related to that. Grealish for example surely was primarily bought to be less reliant on him on the left.

I see it a little bit like this...in the early 70's when I spent my pocket money on a packet of football cards and a square piece of cardboard chewing gum I hoped that when I opened the packet I would get the football card I hoped for...more often than not I would get duplicates or utter random shite...one day I heard a boy in the playground had in his possession the very card I desired....he had arthur mann and I would of killed him with a sock laden with marbles for arthur man's card....I spoke with him about a potential swap deal offering him 10 cards for his 1 but he was playing hardball and told me he wasn't interested unless it was 20....what a greedy little boy BUT he had ARTHUR MANN.....after several attempts of negotiating a series of different outcomes I lulled him into thinking he was going to get his own way and he was going to fleece me for 20 cards...I asked to have a look at Arthur's card to be sure of authenticity and in a blink of a eye I ripped the card in half....I knew at that moment the transfer window had closed and I hadn't got my target ...greed is a terrible trait and envy was my equaliser
Rag..ripping up any City cards is a crime ;-)

Sterling has been our weak link in attack for a while and he's a sellable asset. So anything we do to change the attack is related to that. Grealish for example surely was primarily bought to be less reliant on him on the left.
You’re wrong. Also Sterling has had 1 “bad” season, despite being our second highest goal scorer last season. If you think he’s a weak link in our attack then you don’t pay enough attention

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.