Harry Kane

Is this really true.
Was there any news about this ?
Up until Chelsea coming in he was saying he was happy at inter and didn’t want to move but hdd we had unfinished business at Chelsea and I think that’s what swung it . If we had any inkling he wanted to come we would have moved for him .

We can spend the rest of the window trying to get the price down, but at this point we need to do the deal. We know it, Pep knows it, you better believe Levy knows it.

If Spurs really needed to sell Kane, financially speaking, I think they would have done so already (see Inter and Lukaku). For all the talk of transfers, they've only spent about 20 million this summer.

From their perspective, selling Kane leaves them with no hope of Champions League football next season, and they can't get anyone decent in with the money because nobody wants to go there.

I don't think that's a deal breaker - if it was off, we'd know. But it does mean, IMO, that Levy will hold out for his asking price. Either he keeps Kane, or he softens the blow by making us overpay.

I still believe we'll end up paying 150m with all the add ons. What concerns me is that at the moment it feels less like a negotiation and more like a staring contest.

Both sides seem to think they have the other over a barrel, but there's only one club that actually expects to win things. That's why we have to blink first.

Especially after passing on Lukaku and Messi, which would probably have been easier deals to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.