Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never understood why people tatoo their bodies. Some even do stupid ones of an image of say a child which will have no similarity in years to come. To inflict pain on oneself like that seems such a waste. Why not buy a portrait and stick it in the hallway. Respect to Ronaldo for that.
Agreed 100%. I was in hospital not so long ago, & found it disconcerting being treated by nurses with full sleeve tats, & piercings in their faces & tongues....

It just doesn't seem right....

It would piss me off no end,that’s the truth,but I dislike that guy so much you wouldn’t believe

I still smile at the thought of Thatcher leaving one on him many years back
But you've never met him, so why all the hate? If he comes here & does the business for a couple of years, what's the problem? :-|

He’s hardly a bad person is he?

Yeah, he can be a bit petulant but much of it is because he’s one of the biggest winners the game has ever seen.

He’s always liked by fans of clubs he’s played for and he’s also really popular with team mates which tells you a lot more.

I’d have him for a year 100% if we weren’t able to get Kane in but I really doubt it would happen.

Also can you imagine the anger from rags if he came here? It would be absolutely off the charts hilarious.

But you've never met him, so why all the hate? If he comes here & does the business for a couple of years, what's the problem? :-|

No problem,fuck all I can do about it if he does,just like when that red nosed twat came to us in goals for Keegan that season,but seriously,ask most match going fans outside the ground this Saturday,and most would be against.

Unlike the tv and Fifa playing and football manager posters who would think otherwise.

Anyway he's too old as well now for our level

Agreed 100%. I was in hospital not so long ago, & found it disconcerting being treated by nurses with full sleeve tats, & piercings in their faces & tongues....

It just doesn't seem right....

Body modification is older than conservative norms, it's fair enough that you felt that way but I'm all for society being more tolerant to such practices. Them having piercings and tats didn't have any influence on how they conducted their work I'd guess so more power to them.

His age would be the only con for me plenty of pros. I’d certainly have Kane over him though

He’s hardly a bad person is he?

Yeah, he can be a bit petulant but much of it is because he’s one of the biggest winners the game has ever seen.

He’s always liked by fans of clubs he’s played for and he’s also really popular with team mates which tells you a lot more.

I’d have him for a year 100% if we weren’t able to get Kane in but I really doubt it would happen.

Also can you imagine the anger from rags if he came here? It would be absolutely off the charts hilarious.

A bit petulant,fuck me you are not kidding,and believe me there are easier ways to piss the rags off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.