Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
For 25mill or less to get one of the top goal scorers I’ll accept him

Would he do well in a Pep system? Would he help out defending from the front? Would he do well against packed defences and all 11 men behind the ball?

Forget the name, forget his goal scoring record, think about whether he fits our team.

Would still score loads of goals for us, Spurs don't get over 100 million quid of our money and would wind Utd fans up something rotten. The past is the past, sign him up, but can't see it happening.

Would he do well in a Pep system? Would he help out defending from the front? Would he do well against packed defences and all 11 men behind the ball?

Forget the name, forget his goal scoring record, think about whether he fits our team.
Aguero never really defended in peps system. How many crosses we do absolutely he would do well. His movement inside the box is next to none. He always finds space for himself and his jumping ability is amazing. I don’t need a striker to defend I need a striker to finish shots that we are continuously missing. Hell even make a damn pk and he is a bargain if the 25mill is accurate

Would still score loads of goals for us, Spurs don't get over 100 million quid of our money and would wind Utd fans up something rotten. The past is the past, sign him up, but can't see it happening.
There is a lot in this. You cant underestimate how much this would rile the rags.

And Spurs.

And as it stands Haaland and Mbappe will be available next summer.

I have long despised the guy but it does make a lot of sense.

No problem,fuck all I can do about it if he does,just like when that red nosed twat came to us in goals for Keegan that season,but seriously,ask most match going fans outside the ground this Saturday,and most would be against.

Unlike the tv and Fifa playing and football manager posters who would think otherwise.

Anyway he's too old as well now for our level
Mate I've never played FIFA or Football Manager, but I would love Ronaldo here for a season or two if we don't get Kane.

I've had the Ronaldo conversation with a few City mates, & not one was against him coming here. I'm arsed about results, not who he's played for or the amount of Brylcreem he uses on his head.... :-|

Body modification is older than conservative norms, it's fair enough that you felt that way but I'm all for society being more tolerant to such practices. Them having piercings and tats didn't have any influence on how they conducted their work I'd guess so more power to them.
Try saying that when they're swinging a scalpel at your body..... :-|

Mate I've never played FIFA or Football Manager, but I would love Ronaldo here for a season or two if we don't get Kane.

I've had the Ronaldo conversation with a few City mates, & not one was against him coming here. I'm arsed about results, not who he's played for or the amount of Brylcreem he uses on his head.... :-|

I never suggested that YOU had played Fifa,you got my attention by saying see ya to my original post.

I don't want the **** here,you are not arsed either way,so let's leave it at that

Tons on here wanted Messi at any cost Ronaldo is arguably his equal why would anyone not want him? The guy is an unreal footballer who has been winning major honours his entire career and has done so in the 3 hardest leagues and at international level. He clearly loves playing and loves winning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.