Harry Kane

Update: (my words these, so I’m paraphrasing….. remember this!)

City went back to Kane late Friday night with a revised proposal, based on a potential loss of longer term earnings from image rights (the whole not being number 10 thing). We will know tomorrow if he’s happy, but there will be no counter offer.

We haven’t tried to speak to Spurs directly for a week now, because of the unrest in the Kane camp.

If Kane is happy with the new proposal, we will speak to Spurs. If he’s not, we will pull the plug.

Its D-Day (metaphorically speaking).

Said at the start of this saga I wouldn't be surprised if rags pay what Spurs want and get the deal over the line. Bloody hope not but wouldn't surprise me. If they do, they will be applauded not investigated for completing the transfer

Sunday nights are always silly for transfers as the games are out of they way and people get giddy or bored. This will go to the end of the window. If we get Kane, Levy won't have time to spend it and will love that. If the transfer collapses, Levy will love that he's strung us along and won't give two hoots about Kane as he's on a long contract and no clause. He'll have to play well to stay in the England set up for the World Cup too.

Webster ruling - not gonna happen as he has to find £40m, think someone said there is other implications that make it more than that, plus legal challenge from Spurs. Kane does respect the fans tbf, and won't bother with that for start.

Transfer request, see above.

Final option, we pay what Levy wants. Cannot see that happening so for me Kane stays and a year later, he moves to United or Liverpool for about £80m.

I guess so, but there are so many out there I couldn’t be arsed sifting through to see the reliable from the unreliable.
Plus I find the best information comes from the unlikeliest sources that don’t claim to be ITK or professional ‘journalists’ trying to make a name for themselves,just people that chance across a bit of information, and the number of followers has no relevance to the value of any info.
Most and I’d include journalists in this get their info from places like here and other football forums they’ll all tweak their story or tweet and hope their click bait story gets clicks or they gain more followers. You’ll find the ones that get real decent info don’t give two fucks how many followers they have

City went back to Kane late Friday night with a revised proposal, based on a potential loss of longer term earnings from image rights (the whole not being number 10 thing). We will know tomorrow if he’s happy, but there will be no counter offer.

We haven’t tried to speak to Spurs directly for a week now, because of the unrest in the Kane camp.

If Kane is happy with the new proposal, we will speak to Spurs. If he’s not, we will pull the plug.

About fucking time. We need this putting to bed one way or another now and if he doesn’t come then fuck it, we crack on.

well atleast its over tomorrow i guess.
well nvm we still have to speak to spurs lol

First time post here, though a looong timer reader.
Wouldn’t read much into him getting a run out today. He needs minutes, Kane seems very focused on becoming a Premier League great, he will want to play, score and be sharp. Plus, the season is underway and Nuno needs to prep. Plus; Levy. Probably wanted him to play to feed his narrative. Would love him here, seems like he’d be a good lad in the dressing room too. Especially with the younger and English lads.
Nice first post, welcome to the mad house. Baptism of fire popping your cherry in this thread.

Reactions: M@D

Fits in with what @MCFC Tone said earlier! Think I might be the only one who's not bored by all of this lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.