Harry Kane

That's the thing about Twitter, You have Romano with 1.3 Million Followers who's the biggest Chancer out there. Then another guy tonight with 3'000 Followers saying Kane Deal is Done and that's enough for everyone to believe. Not that I'm saying it isn't.
Twitter is just a fuckin toxic cesspit of bollocks.
It can be as good as you want it to be by following the right people and blocking chancers

It can be as good as you want it to be by following the right people and blocking chancers
I guess so, but there are so many out there I couldn’t be arsed sifting through to see the reliable from the unreliable.
Plus I find the best information comes from the unlikeliest sources that don’t claim to be ITK or professional ‘journalists’ trying to make a name for themselves,just people that chance across a bit of information, and the number of followers has no relevance to the value of any info.

How come this toxic cesspit of bollocks called the £100m grealish release clause in June

But we know some twitter users are hit & miss/Guess work that's the way it works. In general I'd say well over 95% is absolute bollocks.

Tbh I hope its true as I want Kane

So if KDB wanted out from us you would be happy for him?
If we were run of the mill like Spurs and KDB at 28 after giving us 8 brilliant years decided he wanted to play for a top club in the champions league again I’d think it was totally understandable.Name another striker as good as Kane who’s stayed this long at a club that win nothing and don’t challenge for the title?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.