Harry Kane

I can’t remember the fees thrown around and what they went for, but could it be the case with those he could get another year and expect the same fee. With Kane if he gets another year it will probably cost a big hit in the fee he gets for him.Can he afford that for another year.
If he gambles on Kanes goals getting them in the champions league this year and then sells him for 70 million next summer. How many millions do you get for getting in the champs league so maybe that’s the game he’s playing. Who knows I don’t think I care anymore. Wake me up next Wednesday

If he gambles on Kanes goals getting them in the champions league this year and then sells him for 70 million next summer. How many millions do you get for getting in the champs league so maybe that’s the game he’s playing. Who knows I don’t think I care anymore. Wake me up next Wednesday
They’ve no chance of getting top 4 and that’s with Kane ..

What’s baffling about wanting to see a 30 goal a season player play for us?

just a personal opinion. hasn’t played in the PL for the past 12 years. imo don’t think he’s a good fit. not to mention how extortionate his salary would be. each to their own but would be painful to have to support him if he did.

No one seems to be making much of Spurs interest in Adama Traore but it seems relevant to me.
I agree I don't know if I'm reading too much in to it buy it reminds me of villa going in for Bailey ings etc before we got grealish

Levy isn't renowned for being a gambler of any kind, he is trying to maximise the profit and probably have targets to spend that money on in place.

I've seen other posters cite modric, bale, berbatov etc as examples of levy digging his heels in and then the player stayed for another year, what they fail to mention is that each of those players were more valuable the following year, this is definitely not the case with Kane. It's the last chance saloon for triple figures imo.

If city don't meet the valuation spurs won't sell, as is their prerogative. If city don't feel the valuation is Market value we walk away, as is our prerogative. But levy will definitely have a number at which he will sell, people saying he definitely won't sell no matter what are wrong imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.