Harry Kane

if our final offer is 130m this has been the most pointless saga in the history of transfer markets and more than anything, I can't believe we spend 3,000 pages on it lol
Honestly if City offer 130m and Spurs reject it. Then fair fucks. I wouldnt go higher than that either. I always said 150m was too much. There has to be limit to everythign you do.

130m breaks british transfer record by 30% on a 28 year old. Spurs are fucken delusional if they think a 28 year old is worth that much.

If Kane was 25 with no bad injury history by all means demand 150-180m. Because for City they could get 7-10 years out of a player like that

Right now were getting 5-7 years at high performances and paying close to 50m quid a year on Harry Kane (wages + transfer fee amortisation) for the next 5 years minimum is stupid.

Whats been the biggest contributing factor to the complete and utter deflation about our hopes of getting this deal done? I mean from this morning when Tolm posted the vids to now - the mood has taken a nose dive, everyone thinks the deals off and people are suggesting Ronaldo.

For me if this was dead City would have walked away weeks ago and wouldn’t have rejected other targets. There must be something giving them confidence.
Who knows. Maybe they have a back up option in case the deal fails now. City sources have made it clear last week that the club will try a final time. Maybe as others said pep is the driver of "kane operation". The reason why club is trying "their best" to get him.

The only positives if we don’t get him are
1) we’ll be free to get Haaland next summer (until we fuck that up)
2) I never really liked Kane anyway
3) we can laugh at all those rags and dippers crying like fuck all summer at us spending 40m net in a transfer window

There's a history of city saying they are confident before a deal doesnt happen tbh, I dont really trust what city say about deals anymore, only what they do lol. I wonder if Levy's had us on, given us indication he'd do a deal and then ultimately not doing so, just to wreck the transfer plans of a rival. Hope for the best but Kane really did sign his own trophyless death warrant with that contract he signed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.