Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
His narcissism as a player is too much to take. He is an odius person, as well, for all he has or has been alleged to have done. He, Kane or any other incoming should maintain a professional demeanor, then I can stomach the rest for two seasons.

Imagine how Sergio would feel seeing this happen.

We would've basically ushered our biggest legend out of the club to sign one of United's.

No thanks.

His narcissism as a player is too much to take. He is an odius person, as well, for all he has or has been alleged to have done. He, Kane or any other incoming should maintain a professional demeanor, then I can stomach the rest for two seasons.
If he scores for fun the rest wouldn’t bother me

Imagine how Sergio would feel seeing this happen.

We would've basically ushered our biggest legend out of the club to sign one of United's.

No thanks.
Doubt he would give a fuck to be honest. There is more chance Aguero being happy City see signing Ronaldo than being upset.

regardless, any serious club cant base their decisions based on potential feelings of players no longer at the club.

If he has to work under pep he has to pipe it down or he will be benched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.