Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely Ronaldo using us and we’re using Ronaldo to engineer our move for Kane and his move wherever he wants to go?

I like this, Ronaldo is engineering a move but Laporte could be used as a make weight in negotiations. I would expect money to us, so Ronaldo would be used as a make weight in negotiations, but I personally would not want to sell Laporte.

Losing Laporte would be a loss at this stage of the window, can only assume they'd go right back to Pau Torres release clause before tuesday if this pans out.

We still owe Mendes something for taking Otamendi and getting us Dias

When I watched Juventus on the weekend and Ronaldo scored a goal in the last minute that was disallowed, he took off his shirt and got a yellow card. He’s as experienced a player as any — he’d only do that knowing something like “this is my last goal here and I won’t be here to pay for this card, so fuck it...”. That was my impression. Celebrated like he was on his way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.