Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. I remember Dias speaking in interviews while leaving Benfica and when arriving at City about how quickly things happened

Dias’s signing all happened in remarkably similar circumstances last year to this Ronaldo rumour.

Would not be surprised if part of our issue in getting Kane over the line is our inability to shift one of the want-aways. We were having to try and find a buyer for Otamendi this time last year too.

Absolutely blows my mind people want this **** wearing a City shirt. Couldn’t give a crap if he scored 180 goals in 15 games, every one would be tainted. I hope we sign him, then stick him in the reserves, before Andy Morrison comes flying in from the right and Ben thatcher from the left breaking every piece of positivity he has for the future. Whilst he lies on the ground struggling to catch one breath, Andy stands over him snd tells him Jordan is on the way.

He can fuck off

All pretty fascinating this, if there’s any truth to it.

I would imagine that Abu Dhabi would have been extremely pissed off with Messi going to PSG, so this would be a pretty good response.

You would have to think that he could score 30-plus goals in our team.

Absolutely blows my mind people want this **** wearing a City shirt. Couldn’t give a crap if he scored 180 goals in 15 games, every one would be tainted. I hope we sign him, then stick him in the reserves, before Andy Morrison comes flying in from the right and Ben thatcher from the left breaking every piece of positivity he has for the future. Whilst he lies on the ground struggling to catch one breath, Andy stands over him snd tells him Jordan is on the way.

He can fuck off
Is that a no then?

He can fuck off
Tainted with what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.