Harry Kane

can see Kane agreeing a new improved deal soon. He might played us all along, carefully not putting in the transfer request. dont buy this Kane is livid with Levy. him, Charlie and Levy might sit in a room and laugh on us while Levy writes a new check for him while fans give him blowjob how he stood firm and kept Kane for them...

i hope Kane wins as many trophies going forward with spurs as he did last couple of years. and I really want us to rip them apart when they visit Etihad this season.

fuck off Harry now, fuck off Levy too, Txiki you need to bring in plan B and you have 150 hours to do that. time to work.
I don’t even think the most thickest of people would come close to believing that.

But did 'Arry make up that shit about 'a gentleman's agreement' to be able to leave. We won't know until 'Arry retires and someone writes his 'autobiography' for him. And then it mightn't be accurate.
Who cares , as we have discussed many times , the only agreement that matters is written in ink on a contract, he did not do that, Kane was the one at fault.

Thanks mate, it's a great competition. Played a game with a mate in the pub where you guess the countries each club is from. Better than playing Shaktar every year and we have half a chance of winning it.
It's the only bit of football that's not televised over here. I think I watched Droylsden vs Macclesfield on t.v last year.

My ERO and I often bemuse Mrs Ewing with a variation on a 'Arry half time team talk. 90% of the verbiage consists of 'C'mon, 'effin' 'eff these 'effin 'effs, the 'effin 'effs!'
Exactly, it was so cringe and very unconvincing.

Compare that to the recent pre match talk we witnessed from Gundo , Fern and Dias, night and day difference, genuine and passionate.

Kane is still a Spurs player, Levy said he was not for sale and he wasn't at the price we were prepared to give.

Levy may be a cnut but this time he has stuck to his word and still has his star man.
Or maybe City called his bluff and told Levy and Kane there was no more offers coming. At that point if you were Kane and Levy would you not issue the statement that Kane did today. I suspect Levy is livid that not only did he not get £150m but he has missed out on £120m.

Having Kane at Spurs isn't the same as us having Kane. At City he would have won thigs in the next three years, I'm pretty confident Kane and Spurs wont win anything this coming season or the next or the one after. They may scrape a 4th spot in one of those seasons. Levy knows this as that's all his job entails trying to get a 4th spot while making as much money as possible. That's why he will be looking at this as a lost opportunity imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.