Odsonne Eduoard

That’s a bit of a naive statement, whose to say he wouldn’t get the same level of abuse from the rags or dippers than he does from Celtic and Aberdeen fans. He’s also never scored in an old firm.
As much as I hate the rags and the dippers, He would not get the vile racist and sectarian abuse he gets in Scotland from Celtic and to an admittedly lesser extent Aberdeen. Also, Kevin Clancy wouldn't Ref him down here. And as for your second point, see below.
celt.jpg

As much as I hate the rags and the dippers, He would not get the vile racist and sectarian abuse he gets in Scotland from Celtic and to an admittedly lesser extent Aberdeen. Also, Kevin Clancy wouldn't Ref him down here. And as for your second point, see below.
celt.jpg
Sorry one and are you a Rangers fan by any chance? I’m sorry he’s simply not good enough and that’s coming from someone who watches a lot of Scottish football. Wouldn’t have Eduorard either.

Probably not going to happen, but this guy could be worth a punt. 23 years-old, in the last year of his contract. He's scored 23, 28 and 22 in the last three years, admittedly in Scotland. But he could be one of those ones where he goes to somewhere like Palace and then in 2 years time they're asking for 80 million for him. Admittedly, it could just as easily be one where he goes to Palace and does fuck all. But it seems to me that we don't have much to lose. And he can take a penalty.
2 goals on his debut, so he's on his way to this happening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.