It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think overall City have done a fantastic job with transfers but getting a World Superstar still needs practice. Thing is we don’t normally go after them..even says in the City Campus “not a team of superstars“ or something like that.

Messi Kane Mbappe Haaland difficult to get over the line or just bad luck?

I'll be completely fine with not signing a striker if it means we put some faith in delap. I don't expect him to start every game, but with no recognised striker in the side I'd expect him to get 25ish games with a fair few starts.

I think overall City have done a fantastic job with transfers but getting a World Superstar still needs practice. Thing is we don’t normally go after them..even says in the City Campus “not a team of superstars“ or something like that.

Messi Kane Mbappe Haaland difficult to get over the line or just bad luck?
We're rank amateurs when it comes to 'marquee' signings. We go into the market on the back foot... We're naive and lack any semblance of credibility in top level/elite negotiations.

None of this is concrete. "Expecting" to stick with the same squad and its "unlikely" that we sign Ronaldo. Perhaps its a negotiating ploy to get him to lower his wage demands. Jack Gaughan gets his info direct from City doesn't he? They could have completely shot any rumours down if they really wanted to.
It says stick with same attacking options. Does this mean a switch to LB and DM, which unless I am mistaken do not constitute attacking options…

We're rank amateurs when it comes to 'marquee' signings. We go into the market on the back foot... We're naive and lack any semblance of credibility in top level/elite negotiations.
As much as we want to believe it, we don’t have the pull of a Real Madrid or a Barca….yet! Rank amateurs is a bit much don’t you think?

Can't help but feel like the board have failed Guardiola. And some of our creative players like KDB, Foden, Grealish etc...

We are limiting their creativity by not giving them anything to aim for. Especially in the case of KDB.
Get a grip lad lol

Enjoying yourself aren't you with all this nonsense.
You bring nothing to the table but you spout things like you've been personally told things one to one.
Why are you on our forum?
Go on, one good reason apart from being the shittest wum we've had on and we've had a shitload believe me.
But he's said it, why you getting all mad at Gus?

Mirror claiming city were blindsided by kane's public announcement (hence yesterday's briefings) though it wasn't unexpected as Levy wasn't willing to negotiate at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.