It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as we want to believe it, we don’t have the pull of a Real Madrid or a Barca….yet! Rank amateurs is a bit much don’t you think?
Frankly it does make you think, wouldn’t another club have closed the Kane deal even with Levy and all? Even another English club, for that matter?
They’re not at Barcelona anymore and sometimes it seems like they haven’t realized that

I guess it's not been aggregated yet but Pep has given an interview to ESPN Brasil and claimed he will step down as manager after 7 years at City (in 2023) and take a break, then go for managing a national team.
That’s why I am convinced the board are looking at a longer term striker project. Think we are looking beyond Pep now with our purchases.

I think him posting it is totally irrelevant to today and to me it seems like he's enjoying a pile on after today's proceedings.
He knows full well why he's put that about pep, it took place on the 22nd of August didn't it?
Uncanny he put it up today.
I thought this is from today. This is new is it not ?

Frankly it does make you think, wouldn’t another club have closed the Kane deal even with Levy and all? Even another English club, for that matter?
They’re not at Barcelona anymore and sometimes it seems like they haven’t realized that
Can’t help feeling that trading from outside the cartel, whilst being a threat to it, is a bigger task than many seem to realise.
And I’m not talking about our management team as I’m sure they know what they are up against.

We’re not doing too badly, all things considered.

My bad, i thought it was from a few days ago, I misread it.
There's that much crap being posted my head is frazzled.
It's suddenly being reported all over Twitter so must be new.

I'm a little disappointed he's chose today to come out with it. Maybe he's mad over Kane and lashing out

Can’t help feeling that trading from outside the cartel, whilst being a threat to it, is a bigger task than many seem to realise.
That’s why I say we should look for players coming from outside the PL. Even negotiating for Bissouma, who’s now a darling of many, would be a hurdle

Everyone turned there noses up at the thought of Danny ings in May….. I bet you’d all take him right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.