Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the guy's an absolute tosser and I also find it kind of odd that nobody is concerned over the fact that there's a fairly credible rape allegation hanging over him that has never really been properly addressed. I know this kind of chat never goes down well on here though so Im out.
Remember Ched Evans?

Let's not make allegations without the full facts.

Why don't we simply pay the fee..it's €25M and we can sell Bernardo to ac Milan on loan with obligation to buy. Don't understand city's obsession here with not paying the transfer fee and swap deal

Why don't we simply pay the fee..it's €25M and we can sell Bernardo to ac Milan on loan with obligation to buy. Don't understand city's obsession here with not paying the transfer fee

or off to NYCFC after his time here? I agree, as long as his wages are reasonable, pay the money and get him in as he will still score goals which is what we need!

I think City will reach an agreement with Juve. It is in our interests to do this and the costs do not seem prohibitive. I can't see why City wouldn't push hard for this to happen.

That tweet reeks of rag fear, is he fuck finished. Joint top scorer in the euros, still scored shitloads for Juve last season. Even one season with us would be fine, gives us that figurehead up front we don't currently have.
Still think it's a really difficult move to complete in such a short space of time though

Why don't we simply pay the fee..it's €25M and we can sell Bernardo to ac Milan on loan with obligation to buy. Don't understand city's obsession here with not paying the transfer fee
Whether we agree with it or not, the club have been very principled about this sort of thing. I suspect:

1) It's good business practice on a financial front to be consistent.
2) Overpaying on one player could lead to a knock on effect where we are forced to overpay for another.

Who knows, maybe it's just posturing from City, although I doubt that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.