Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi wouldn’t have pressed and also saved himself as well. I think Pep will be able to adjust to him just fine. Don’t worry. We’ve got the goat manager.

You're right about Messi, but he creates as well as scores so gives more to the team.

Just to point out there though - he was in the bottom 1% of forwards for pressing and possession regains. He's a total passenger defensively and if the team doesn't press as a unit they get passed through fairly easily.

Yes he's kept fit, but hes too old to play regularly for 90 mins. We all have concerns about Fernandinho because of his age and while Ronaldo is in great condition, I don't think Fern is any less fit or professional. So why would we be considering how to replace Fern while wanting to replace Aguero with someone older than both of them?

I wasn't sure, but having thought more about it I'd rather stick with what we've got.

If he was OK with being a squad player and getting the last 20-30 mins of games then it would be different, but I think we all know that's not what he's after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.