Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence but it's a bit disappointing to see this many of you already assume City have screwed this up before that's actually happened.
It's not that if reports are true why have we not just paid what there asking.,,,as others have said the dross we've spent. More than that on in the past much more is mind boggling.. And the wages arnt ridiculous either if there correct.. Compared to Messi and kdb... Some of scum players

If he’s guilty then it’s gross misconduct, no pay in that situation as far as I am aware Paul

That's what I said if found guilty legally we'll probably be able to claim the wages paid to him while he is suspended. We're taking this off topic a bit though.

I take it you didn't want Tevez then, and he came directly from the rags. Im not bothered either way but Ronaldo short term could win Pep(and us) the CL.
tevez was 25 and easily citys best player for 2 years. he played on loan (sort of) for man united for 2 years.

we shouldnt be targeting short term solutions, we never have. stick to the plan and recruitment policy that’s served us well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.