Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people who are sulking about this are just as bad as the clowns from United claiming he is betraying them after 12 years of not playing there.

He has the goalscoring prowess of a number 9 with the versatility to fit into our system, he is one of the 2 biggest stars in the history of the game, he is one of the 2 greatest players in the history of the game, and we are getting him for less than it cost us to sign Mangala. He was the best player on the team on FIVE UCL winning sides.

I dont care how he looks like he uses wood varnish to tan, or that he has his meticulously choreographed celebrations. Almost our entire squad are rich beyond reason and probably behave like it for the most part. Im not passing up the chance to have Cristiano Ronaldo because he looks like he could be a twat in real life.

You'll change your mind once he is chasing the golden boot.

Yep, could see it from my apt window when it was up

The original Tevez poster was up over a decade ago and this is something like the third shite knock-off attempt they’ve made since (I remember previous ones for van gaal and ibrahimovic).

They just can’t get over it. Truly the best piece of piss boiling ever from our media team and Cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.