Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want us to do it properly. With our vast network of scouts on several continents the best we can come up with is a fading 36 yr old who comes with huge baggage ? Where’s the joined up thinking ?
There is no one out there. The two clear superstars in Haaland and Mbappe have no interest in us. The likes of Vlahovic have barely a season under their belts and outside of that you are taking a punt on a one season wonder.

If anything we probably have the best "gem" in Delap in the UK and perhaps Europe that has not yet really taken off in his career.

I want us to do it properly. With our vast network of scouts on several continents the best we can come up with is a fading 36 yr old who comes with huge baggage ? Where’s the joined up thinking ?
This is down to trying to sign the best striker in the prem and it sadly falling through. He’s a back up and a lethal one at that. I’d rather that than an unknown who may or may not be good. We have that in Torres already.

I'm not a betting man, but reports out of Italy are saying Ronaldo has cleared out his locker in a bid to force through his move.

HOWEVER, reports are creeping through that if Mbappé leaves PSG as expected, that's where Ronaldo will go. This makes more sense than him coming to City.

Gutted, but I've got a feeling this is what'll happen... :-(
being in messis shadow makes more sense?

I'm not a betting man, but reports out of Italy are saying Ronaldo has cleared out his locker in a bid to force through his move.

HOWEVER, reports are creeping through that if Mbappé leaves PSG as expected, that's where Ronaldo will go. This makes more sense than him coming to City.

Gutted, but I've got a feeling this is what'll happen... :-(
20/1 if you fancy it

If this happens officially, you have to say well done the owners (again) for coming good on their promises after Aggy left, nailbiting as it has been this last 10 days or so lol

This is going to cause some serious grief.

What do you think the reaction will be at away grounds around the country? They will boo him wont they, but I don't think it will be hate. It will be a madness.
Not so sure he will be booed.
He is one of the top two players in the world.
I think alot of people will be a bit in awe. He is a box office special!
Yes maybe I'm being naive!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.