Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If trawling a stranger’s posts on the internet to try and show their opinion has changed on a topic is how some supporters want to spend their time over one of the biggest transfers in history, then they should seek professional help as they clearly have some issues unresolved.
I think it's a bit shit but don't agree they need any counceling.

gfdf.png

Perfect

I think it's important to celebrate our diversity and inclusion principles as a club and it's big for our owners to have such representation in our squad, so don't think we should forget that at all.

This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm talking about, it's beyond childish as I doubt any local primary school would still have people using that word as an insult.

Quite relaxed about this one (more so than my son, anyway, who is demanding minute by minute updates from me, like I have a hot line to Jorge Mendes). If he joins then it means we won’t go into the season without a senior striker. If he doesn’t then I can go back to hating him without feeling like I’ve compromised my morals. What will be will be.
Has he asked for a shirt with Ronaldo on the back ?

This might surprise some City fans, but a huge proportion of neutrals think Agüero is an absolute ****. They remember him for his tackles on David Luiz and elbow on Winston Reid. Sterling, Fernandinho and Tevez are just the tip of the iceberg in terms of City stars who neutrals hate. It's easy to build up a hatred for a player from a team you hate.

Also may I point out that a lot of that hatred was actually just people calling him things like 'tranny', which we would probably be better off trying to forget about.
People hate Bernardo as much as we hate Bruno Fernandes. Liverpool fans can't stand him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.