Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez, Jorginho, Alves, Falcao, Messi, Kane etc. We've seen it all before, and with Txiki in charge, I ain't relaxing until everything is official. You have to question our board at times man, they make things so much more complicated than what is is in reality.

I have to question some of our supposed fans more

Yes I was in Porto, yes I thought the team selection was wrong, mistakes happen, but yes the man is a genius, and the football played and trophies won by the man in his time at City had been an absolute fucking joy. You on the other hand….
I on the other hand appreciate that our manager is a flawed genius at times… ruined a brilliant weekend in Porto for me but it takes all sorts doesn’t it.. we can’t all be deliriously happy all the time.. like you ;-)

now back to the Ronaldo thread

I have been reliably informed by my teenage lad, that is what Ronaldo shouts when he does his trademark celebration

No idea if this is actually true and I stand to be corrected
He does yeah. It’s an old Real Madrid celebratory word (coming from the Spanish “si”, almost like a “yeeaahh!”) that he started shouting while doing that jumping celebration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.