Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
most embrassing thread in this forum's history. imagine bending down for cuntnaldo.

also, city did a solid to mendes, now what? felix come on down? i hope so

we had a guaranteed 30 goal a year striker.
a born winner
bags of experience
literally there for the taking. we stink.
Yeah, hes a pint of milk you can just take off the shelf.

Fucking hell.

City put an offer in, rags came in and Ronaldo chose them.

Oh well at least Pep’s confirmed that he could stay for another five years if he wants to. That’s the best news of the day.

Next Summer, we have to get Haaland!…
Easier said than done. Loads will want Haaland.

The club have had a shocking window. Khaldoon bigging it up early with we will be aggressive.

Absolute shocking to go into the season with no striker.

He doesn't need to justify signing a 36-year-old when that name is Ronaldo.

The cult of personality ensures predominantly positive kudos.

He was laying the groundwork for the possibility of the player still choosing United.

Mendes can lead the horse to water but he can't make him drink.

United is the quiet life option. Don't think for a second he's not had Ferguson and others in his ear for 24 hours.

Choosing City would be a ballsy move at this stage and he would go up in my estimation if he did.

Lets compromise and agree he laid the groundwork for both.

I can see the reading of caution from him. I get the feeling this is further ahead than he let on though. Could still go either way. But he didnt seem concerned.

Agree it is a ballsy move, and exactly the type of move he would make. Has the ego to make that move without worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.