Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people here need to realize that City are a global football club now whether you like it or not. We have expectations, we can't let the scum or any other club snatch our targets (which they don't need) just because City don't sign them.

We have thousands of fans right now getting mocked by their United mates because we didn't get this through. Do you expect to us sit here and clap hands at the board or something for trying ?
We got right to be pissed off.
I was laughing so long and loud at your second paragraph especially that I didn’t hear my phone ringing! You poor things if you are so upset about a rag mocking you. You really need to grow a thicker skin, really seriously if you think that ‘thousands’ of our fans are concerned about them! You poor, poor deluded soul.

Just my take but sometimes I think Pep is loyal to a fault to his players. If Ronaldo came in, someone like Torres would hardly play anymore and he's just not ruthless enough to do that to him. Disappointing but go have a look at our roster and calm down a bit. We'll be fine.

He had a coupe of good seasons for Wolfsburg he was hardly a big household name
Wasn’t he player of the year in Germany? Didn’t Bayern want him? Hadn’t he just broken the record of assists in German? If you don’t consider that to be a big enough household name, then who do you want us to sign which you would consider a household name?

Plus, signing players you don’t consider to be household names hasn’t worked out too bad for us so far has it?

City pulled out of the race to sign Ronaldo, I think it’s because we are going all out for Haaland next year
Not a chance mucker, every man and his dog will want him, there's quite alot of evidence we don't want to get involved in a chase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.