Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is the post count going DOWN in this thread?

Oh yes, fickle fans suddenly realising the embarrassing fawning going on in here will be quoted in the future.
It won't matter, you have already been clocked.
I spent some time this morning trying to remind you who/what we are. This player never fitted in with that.
The responses themselves were embarrassing.

If I were you I just wouldn’t bother.
pushing twenty years following a club from a country i've never been to and likely never will. it's a habit. akin to smoking maybe. i'm not the same type of a fan you probably are, but hey, i'm here and been for a while. ridiculed by bandwagon rag fans for years before they started calling me a bandwagoner myself, but screw them. still going to be around, quietly waiting for a change and wanting my days of utter joy back.

One horse race to sign Kane - failed - Spurs wanted stupid money.
One horse race to sign Ronaldo - failed - We declined him.
Turned our nose up on a free Messi who we’ve chased for a decade - We've moved on after last season.
Gave Chelsea a free run on Lukaku because we were naive enough to think we’d get kane. He was always only going to Chelsea.
No striker for 2 seasons running. - And struggled to win anything too hey!
Incompetent. - Dick
PMSL

Maybe we just need to trust in Jesus this year. He’s potentially good enough to lead the lines.. he’s only young could develop into a goal a game striker we’re looking for. Him or Torres could become good enough but it’s a gamble

Sure not disputing those it showed the great seasons they had to get those Poty and golden boy
Awards. But at that time weren’t seen as top tier superstars they were on the up that’s all I am
Saying.
To be fair most clubs can’t/ don’t sign superstars. Only really Real, PSG and Juve (Ronaldo only) have done in the last 10 years or so.

I have a bad feeling that we will try to get one of Arsenals striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.